USED BMW FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED BMWs FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
As you might have guessed from our name, Prestige Auto Sales has some of the most prestigious used cars for sale in Modesto - including used BMWs that are built for enthusiastic drivers who also demand a premium ownership experience. Of course, owners like those expect a premium customer experience, too, and that’s exactly what you get at Prestige Auto Sales no matter what kind of used car you’re looking for. Our honest and friendly sales team will treat you with respect so you can enjoy the whole process without hassle.
WHY BUY USED BMWs FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
There’s an old saying that "you get what you pay for," and you definitely get your money’s worth with a brand-new BMW. But like most of the used cars for sale in Modesto, used BMWs can bring an extra measure of smart value into the picture. After all, they’re likely to cost thousands of dollars less than their new counterparts while still supplying incredible performance, high-end features, and sophisticated designs.
Prestige Auto Sales also promotes affordability - and reduces stress - with our carefully researched and fully transparent fair-market pricing. It's a stress-free, haggle-free approach to the business that’s further backed by our status as a California Price Leader Dealership. That means we’ll match any price within a minimum of $500, even with our used BMW SUVs and cars. Our experienced finance professionals can then seal the deal with easy credit for just about everyone.
In addition, even though our McHenry Ave. The store is kept clean and open for business seven days a week, Prestige Auto Sales is well-prepared for completely remote buying with phone and Facetime calls, virtual vehicle walkarounds, and even free delivery right to your front door (for most local customers who live within 50 miles).
Prestige Auto Sales is interested in buying your car as well, and we’ll give you a great offer whether you purchase from us or not. Plus, if you don’t have a current car, you can take a Uber to our showroom and the ride’s on us (please call for details).
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS WITH USED BMWs FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Savvy shoppers know that the used luxury cars for sale in Modesto can be just as well equipped as new ones despite their often-discounted pricing. Consider our used BMWs: Each one showcases meticulous German engineering that provides a fantastic foundation for the brand’s advanced driver-assistance technologies, incredible infotainment systems, and lavish creature comforts. The craftsmanship and attention to detail that go into these machines really need to be experienced for yourself! (Note that exact features may vary by model and model year. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.)
- Spending time in a BMW cabin can bring on a new appreciation for artisanal style and elegant amenities such as heated/ventilated massaging seats, executive-class rear-seat setups, heated leather sport-style steering wheels, and a dramatic use of authentic materials. Rich leather, real wood, authentic carbon fiber can all be found inside today’s BMWs, as can exotic touches like ceramic-glass controls.
- A remarkable array of lighting features is available with used BMWs and includes Adaptive Icon LED headlights, configurable LED daytime running lamps, ambient interior lighting, and the exclusive panoramic Sky Lounge Roof with thousands of small LEDs meant to look like night-time stars.
- The innovative Active Driving Assistant is standard for many used BMWs to help safeguard your travels with forward collision warning, active blind-spot detection, lane-departure warning, and more. Futuristic semi-autonomous driving functionality can be found in a growing number of used BMW SUVs and cars that are equipped with the brand’s Active Driving Assistant Pro.
- BMW’s stellar selection of infotainment resources starts with large touchscreens, console- mounted controllers, voice command, full-color navigation, WiFi compatibility, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, wireless charging, and high-fidelity Bowers & Wilkins audio. Life becomes that much easier with BMW’s no-touch Gesture Control that lets you use simple hand motions for many functions.
- Live Cockpit digital instrument panels, futuristic head-up displays, and exotic night-vision systems can help you keep important vehicle information in sight.
POPULAR USED BMWs FOR SALE IN MODESTO
BMW is an exclusive automaker that only builds a limited number of vehicles each year, yet its lineup actually offers an Ultimate Driving Machine for almost everyone. Naturally, Prestige Auto Sales is at your service when it comes to finding the used BMW that best fits the way you live - and the budget you want to work with - so please let us know how we can help. You deserve one of the best used cars for sale in Modesto, so stop dreaming and start driving one!
- BMW puts a distinctive spin on modern adventure with rides like the BMW X1 Sports Activity Vehicle and the BMW X2 Sports Activity Coupe that set the template for the brand’s bold roster of SUVs
- The BMW X3 and X4 extend the brand’s benefits with expanded footprints for bigger adventures.
- As the brand’s original SUV, the BMW X5 carries on today as a mighty midsize contender that can keep you ahead of the pack on the road or off. For a sleeker, more aggressive package, look for the sleek silhouette of the X5’s scintillating sibling, the BMW X6.
- The BMW X7 is the brand’s first three-row SUV, boasting first-class family comfort, plenty of pulling power, trail-friendly performance, and some of the brand’s most uplevel upgrades.
- The BMW 2 Series Coupe and Convertible, complemented by the four-door Gran Coupe, are the unconventional compacts that kick off the brand’s compelling car family.
- A sport-sedan legend that can still lap the field, the BMW 3 Series is one of the brand’s most sought-after choices. The BMW 4 Series then builds on that platform with more passionate styling in Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe configurations.
- The BMW 5 and 6 Series compete - and win - against the world’s best midsize cars with a similar strategy, and the BMW 7 and 8 Series top the range as the highest expressions of the brand’s indomitable spirit.
- For dedicated open - air thrills, the BMW Z3 and Z4 roadsters are ready to roll with revved-up convertible excitement.
- Specialized used BMWs, such as the electrified I Series and the electrifying M models, can impress you with improved efficiency, more powerful performance, and -in some models -both at the same time.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF BMW
As you might have noticed, BMW puts much more effort into its engineering and design departments than it does into how it names its vehicles. Even “BMW” simply means Bayerische Motoren Werke, which translates as Bavarian Motor Works and refers to the company’s birthplace in the German state of Bavaria. It’s also worth noting that BMW was founded as part of the German aviation industry in 1917. By the 1930s, though, the company was well established as a top choice for drivers who wanted the best - on the racetrack and on the road.
In terms of BMW’s modern history, that really starts in the 1960s with the debut of its “New Class” models. Developed for a new generation of post-World War II enthusiasts, the New Class debuted in 1962 and essentially invented today’s sport-sedan market with athletic performance and handling. By the time the BMW 3 Series was launched, in 1977, the company again found itself in the industry’s fast lane - and its success only accelerated when the 1999 BMW X5 helped create the premium performance SUV segment. Today, BMW remains the Ultimate Driving Machine for owners around the world, including right here in Modesto.