USED DODGE FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED DODGES FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
Dodge offers some of the most fun-to-drive used cars for sale in Modesto, CA, and there’s no need to spoil that fun with a bad shopping experience. Instead, you can come to Prestige Auto Sales, where we put your needs first with fantastic customer service, easy financing solutions, and a complete commitment to getting you the best deal every time! And remember, even though our showroom is clean and well-kept, we also support a modern Internet-based buying process that includes a secure online credit approval. It’s going to be your car, so go ahead and buy it your way at Prestige Auto Sales!
WHY BUY A USED DODGE FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
The simple answer here is a short one: We make buying the pre-owned cars for sale in Modesto super-
As mentioned, you can shop either in person or online at Prestige Auto Sales, and we can also conduct Facetime meetings and virtual vehicle demonstrations to make the process even simpler. You don’t even have to come to our store to pick up your new-to-you Dodge, since we can provide free home delivery within 50 miles of our convenient location on McHenry Avenue (please see us for details).
Then there’s our intelligent approach to pricing. Now, right off the bat, most used cars are much less expensive than new ones because of depreciation. And pre-owned cars are usually less to insure, too, for additional, ongoing savings.
But the team at Prestige Autos Sales takes affordable pricing to the next level by carefully taking into account local market conditions to set a fair-market value. This can also take a lot of the hassle out of negotiations, because we’ve already set our prices so low.
We seal the deal by only selecting the highest-quality used cars for our inventory - and for your peace of mind.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS WITH USED DODGES FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Best known for their mighty muscles, pre-owned Dodge vehicles can deliver a lot more than just thrilling performance. They can also match many other used cars for sale in Modesto with their advanced approach to keeping you both protected and connected. Dodge can help you maintain your comfort as well, thanks to its long list of high-end luxury cues. The result is an upscale ownership experience enthusiasts will never forget! (Please note that exact equipment can vary by model and model year.)
- You can blend driving excitement with driving assistance when you own a used Dodge model that has safety tech such as adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, blind-spot monitoring, forward-collision warning, lane-keeping assistance, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
- Uconnect technology can take care of your infotainment needs with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, WiFi compatibility, full-color navigation, voice recognition, and large touchscreens.
- Add Dodge Performance Pages to that Uconnect setup, and you can command high-performance functions like launch control and line lock plus monitor track-style vehicle telemetry.
- Many used Dodge cars and SUVs come with factory-installed performance enhancers from partners like Brembo, SRT, and Mopar.
- Dodge can also be dressed to thrill with bold graphics, striping packages, and aggressive body kits.
- Nappa leather heated/ventilated seats, LED lighting, power sunroofs, power heated leather steering wheels, and high-fidelity Alpine and Harman Kardon audio systems are just a few of the luxe touches you can find in select pre-owned Dodge models.
POPULAR USED DODGES FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Dodge relies on a quality-over-quantity approach to its vehicles, offering a carefully curated lineup of performance machines that are available in a wide range of trim levels and special editions. That means you can find a Dodge vehicle that’s designed for just about any budget or lifestyle. Of course, we’re also experts at finding those vehicles for you if you’re looking for a specific model that we don’t have in stock at the time. We’re just that dedicated to helping you drive your dream!
- Among the fastest four-door cars ever sold from the factory, the Dodge Charger earns its muscle-car cred with a top speed of 203mph in its HEMI-powered Hellcat Redeye edition. Further, as a full-size sedan, the Charger is impressively practical for families. It’s even available with all-wheel drive!
- The Dodge Challenger is a true modern-day muscle car that moves with nearly unrelenting power. In its Super Stock trim, for example, the Challenger races to 60 mph in only 3.25 seconds. Yet it’s fairly practical in its own right with one of the largest rear seats and trunks in the segment.
- The Dodge Durango is one SUV that can really haul, especially when equipped with its supercharged HEMI V8. At that point, it can tow up to 8,700 lbs., rocket to 60mph in only 3.5 seconds, and reach a maximum speed of 180 mph. Here fantastic functionality includes up to three rows of seating matched by massive amounts of cargo space.
- Older models like the Dodge Journey SUV, Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, and Dodge RAM truck can also deliver significant value for used-car shoppers.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF DODGE
The Dodge Brothers Motor Company was founded in 1913 by the dynamic duo of Horace Elgin and John Francis Dodge, who actually got their start as a supplier to other early automakers, including Ford. The Dodge Brothers then debuted their own 30/35 touring cars in 1914, combining Ford’s assembly-line approach to manufacturing with a much higher level of refinement. Success seemed to be in the cards for the Dodge Brothers, but those dreams were dealt a serious blow in 1920 when John died of pneumonia in January and Horace passed away from liver problems in December. According to legend, Horace was so distraught over John’s death that he drank himself to death out of grief.
The Dodge business carried on without the brothers until 1928, when the Chrysler Corporation purchased it. It proved to be a wise decision, as the Dodge brand grew quickly under its new ownership and was selling millions of vehicles each year - including Dodge RAM trucks - right up into the 1980s. More recently, after RAM was split off to be its own brand, Dodge shifted gears to meet customers’ need for speed with its muscle cars and mighty SUVs.