USED FORD FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED FORDS FOR SALE IN MODESTO CA
If you want a great deal on one of the best used cars for sale in Modesto, be sure you visit us at Prestige Auto Sales before you put your money down anywhere else. After all, we not only offer an impressive selection of used Ford cars and trucks, we also treat you with the respect and honesty you deserve. It’s all part of our hassle-free shopping experience that’s designed around your needs with affordable pricing, easy financing, and the ability to check out our vehicles both in-person and online. Either way, we’re ready to help you drive your dream today!
WHY BUY USED FORDS FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
The used cars for sale in Modesto offer an excellent way to get into a smart ride with advanced technology, premium comfort, efficient performance, and - most importantly - impressive savings. Just consider the used Ford available at Prestige Auto Sales: As we do with all of our used cars, we carefully research our Ford models to ensure you’ll enjoy fair and transparent pricing without having to waste your time and energy negotiating. The result is that our used Fords are typically stickered thousands of dollars below what you’d pay for brand-new versions with the same equipment.
In addition, because we’re a California Price Leader Dealership, we will beat and match anyone’s price within a minimum of $500!
Prestige then builds on that strong foundation of affordability with rewarding credit alternatives for people with all kinds of credit histories. You can also trust our finance department to find you top-notch rates and terms that won’t break your budget.
Prefer to buy your next used car without coming into our dealership? Prestige supports the new wave of auto shopping with complete online buying that’s backed by plenty of experience with vehicle shipping. In fact, we can provide free home deliveries for customers located within 50 miles of our conveniently located store at 4249 McHenry Ave. (please see us for details).
We’ll give you top dollar for your trade-in, too, but don’t worry about getting here if you don’t already have a set of wheels: Give Prestige a call and get a free Uber ride on us!
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS WITH THE USED FORDS FOR SALE IN MODESTO
An innovator since day one, Ford continues to develop amazing technologies for its cars, trucks, and SUVs today. It’s something you’ll notice even in used Fords, which can be some of the most comfortable and best equipped used cars for sale in Modesto. For example, the brand’s used cars can boost your peace of mind with the remarkable Co-Pilot 360 driver-assistance technologies that can - in some cases - automatically take over to help keep you out of harm’s way. Ford’s exclusive SYNC infotainment systems can add superior connectivity and digital convenience, and its available luxury cues transform daily driving into an extraordinary travel experience. (Just remember that exact features will vary by model and model year.)
- Select used Fords can supply high-tech hands-free driving with Blue Cruise technology (although the system isn’t meant to substitute for the driver’s active attention).
- Individual Ford safe measures can deliver welcome advantages with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance, automatic parking assistance, pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, surround-view systems, and blind-spot monitoring with expanded coverage for trailers.
- Other top-notch Ford towing technologies include a wide array of trailering cameras, integrated scales that can check cargo weights in real-time, and Pro Trailer Backup Assist that simplifies steering as you reverse toward your trailer.
- Ford’s first-class voice-recognition and communications systems can support huge touchscreens, full-color navigation, WiFi compatibility, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, and wireless charging in many used models.
- First-class accommodations await in used Fords that can show off rich leather upholstery, heated/ventilated seats, soothing front-row massage functionality, heated leather power leather steering wheels, power running boards, power-adjustable pedals, authentic wood trim, Bang & Olufsen audio, rear-seat media systems, signature LED lighting, panoramic Vista sunroofs, and hands-free access.
- The Blue Oval is going green with a fresh generation of used cars that relies on electrified powertrain technology to move you farther while using less gas - and sometimes while using none at all.
POPULAR USED FORDS FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
Prestige Auto Sales is at your service with a wide range of pre-owned Fords that can fit just about every lifestyle and budget. Indeed, Ford has one of the largest selections of used cars for sale in Modesto, thanks to a lineup that boasts trucks, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks, convertibles, sports cars, vans, and others. Give us a call if you need help finding your favorite, and we can help get you into fantastic Fords like these:
- Anchoring the roster are the Ford F Series full-size and Super Duty trucks that count incredible towing strength as just one of their superpowers. These mighty machines can also be configured with deluxe details, awesome off-road capability, and big-time breakthroughs like onboard generators that can power your tools on the job, your TV at a tailgate, and a whole lot more.
- The modernized Ford Ranger takes midsize trucks to the next level with versatility, capability, and style that stand out from the crowd. And earlier Rangers can be affordable workhorses in their own right.
- Forging a path forward for modern truck enthusiasts, the Ford Maverick is a compact unibody truck that’s ready for big adventures with bold good looks, nimble dimensions, real-world capability, and an available hybrid powertrain with EPA ratings of 42 mpg city/33 mpg highway.
- Muscle-car enthusiasts can make waves with used Ford Mustangs, some of which can top 200 mph. The Mustang convertible is also especially popular with Modesto drivers who want to take advantage of California’s weather for open-air thrills.
- The brand’s stylish and adventure-friendly SUVs are led by the Ford EcoSport, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, and Ford Explorer, with both the Escape and Explorer showcasing available hybrid efficiency.
- Engineered to help you push your boundaries, the Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport are spirited performers with rugged designs, remarkable off-road capability,
- The Ford Expedition SUV lets you choose between full-size and extended-length models for maximum family fun that’s complemented by robust body-on-frame construction. That way, you can tow heavy trailers and tackle tough trails without breaking a sweat.
- One of the most in-demand used EVs for sale in Modesto is the Ford Mustang Mach-E that has the performance of a muscle car, the versatility of an SUV, and an all-electric driving range that can exceed 300 miles.
- Cars like the Ford Fusion, Taurus, Fiesta, and Focus may not be in production right now, but they can still more than meet the needs of many drivers.
-The Ford Transit and Transit Connect vans blend efficiency, low ownership costs, and notable productivity enhancers in modern packages.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF FORD
Henry Ford began building motorized vehicles in the late 1890s, and by the time the 20th century arrived, he was ready to take things to the next level with his Ford Motor Company. The 1903 Model A was the starting point, but Ford’s biggest contribution to the industry may have been his adoption of mass-production techniques. That drastically lowered the cost of building cars - and buying them - which brought motorized travel within reach of millions. Indeed, Ford went to sell more than 15 million Model T’s between 1908 and 1927, making it one of the best-selling cars of all time.
The company’s next phase came after Henry’s death in 1947 with the debut of the first all-new Ford to be designed after World War II: the F Series trucks that would go on to outsell even the Model T - and keep on going today. From those beginnings, the Ford Motor Company has grown to become one of the world’s largest automakers. And the brand has beaten Ferrari at LeMans, built classics like the
Thunderbird, and become part of the fabric of American life along the way.