USED GMC FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED GMCs FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
Used GMC SUVs and trucks are engineered to provide a Professional Grade combination of bold strength and refined comfort that you won’t find in the other used cars for sale in Modesto. It’s much like the way Prestige Auto Sales can offer a combination of high-quality used cars and excellent customer service that you won’t find at other used-car dealerships in Modesto. And when you put it all together,you get a great shopping experience that ends with you driving away in a great GMC truck or SUV.
Buying a used car can be just that easy and rewarding at Prestige Auto Sales.
WHY BUY A PRE-OWNED GMC FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
Prestige Auto Sales promotes a hassle-free approach to buying a used car that you’ll love. For example, we’ve eliminated one of the most stressful parts of the typical purchase process - haggling over price - by ensuring our used cars are stickered at fair market value right from the start. We’re also a California Price Leader Dealership that will beat or match any price within a minimum of $500.
Our expert finance team can then work with our trusted network of lenders to help find loan rates and terms that fit your budget. As a result, we have some of the most affordable used cars for sale in Modesto.
We encourage you to come into our clean and convenient showroom to see these rides for yourself, but that’s not your only option with Prestige Auto Sales. You can handle nearly everything from your home or office, too, with our online sales tools that can include Facetime conversations with sales experts as well as virtual vehicle walkarounds and even free home delivery (please see us for complete details).
In addition, Prestige Auto Sales will give you a great price on your own used car, whether you’re trading it in or selling it to us outright.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS WITH THE USED GMCs FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Because of the brand’s premium way of designing vehicles, used GMC trucks and SUVs can often be better equipped than the average used cars for sale in Modesto. In fact, GMC’s range-topping Denali models are downright luxurious. Nearly all used GMCs can also offer advanced driver-assistance systems, easy-to-use infotainment resources, and rewarding comfort features that inspire confidence to do more and go farther. (Please keep in mind, however, that equipment can vary by model and model year.)
- Used GMC SUVs and trucks can supply premium peace of mind with smart safety technology such as automatic braking, automatic parking assistance, a blind-spot monitor, forward- collision warning, lane-keeping, adaptive cruise control, rear-seat reminders, and digital rearview mirrors.
- High-tech driver assistance for enhanced functionality includes hitch guidance along with digital trailering systems that can display up to 15 camera views — highlighted by an “invisible” mode so it seems like you see right through your trailer for improved rear visibility.
- For even more high-end help when you’re hard at work — or out having fun — used GMC trucks can be equipped with resilient CarbonPro carbon-fiber composite beds and a six-way MultiPro tailgate that can incorporate built-in speakers from a Kicker audio system.
- Leather upholstery, heated/ventilated seats, power heated steering wheels, panoramic sunroofs, hands-free access, signature LED lighting, Bose audio, power running boards, and authentic open-pore wood trim are among the deluxe details available in select used GMCs.
- Connections, directions, entertainment, and more are at your command with GMC infotainment technology like head-up displays, digital instrument panels, and large touch screens that support WiFi compatibility, wireless Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa Built-in, Bluetooth, voice recognition, wireless charging, and family-friendly rear media systems that can keep the kids happy with dual 12.6-inch touchscreens for gaming and videos.
- Powerful-yet-efficient engines are at the heart of the GMC lineup and include classic V8s, robust diesel units, and high-torque turbos.
POPULAR USED GMCs FOR SALE IN GLENDALE
At Prestige Auto Sales, our goal is to stock the best used GMCs for sale in Glendale to better meet the unique needs of more local buyers. The good news is that the brand’s impressive lineup includes trucks and SUVs that can match up with many different lifestyles. We’re also highly experienced in helping customers find specific models that aren’t on our lot when they visit, whether they’re searching for a compact SUV or a massive HD truck.
- With an unrelenting appetite for action, the brand’s truck lineup is anchored by the Sierra full- size and heavy-duty models that showcase multiple engine choices, cab styles, and bed lengths - plus incredible style, strength, and comfort.
- Midsize dimensions and dynamic capability come together in the GMC Canyon, a truck that can punch above its weight class with a satisfying range of premium features.
- The GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are full-size body-on-frame SUVs that boast truck-style strength for both towing and riding the trails - all while supplying many of the brand’s most sought-after amenities.
- You can also explore your world with the modern comfort of the two-row GMC Terrain or the three-row GMC Acadia, either of which can keep you on the move with confidence and compelling designs bolstered by remarkable versatility.
- Take the GMC ownership experience to the next level with the brand’s premium trim levels: Denali models are crafted for enhanced luxury and sophisticated good looks, and AT4 editions are tailor-made for tough terrain.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF GMC
GMC has a long history as a leading truck brand, and it goes back to before the brand even existed. Our story actually starts with the Rapid Vehicle Motor Company that was founded in 1902 to focus on manufacturing commercial vehicles that put functionality first. Rapid quickly became a success, and when it did, General Motors moved fast to take it over. The result was the General Motors Truck Company that became GM’s primary commercial division in 1908.
As the years went by, GMC also began reaching out to retail customers. A prime example of this was the first-generation GMC Sierra truck that debuted in 1960. And although GMC never went as far as selling a traditional car, it did have its own version of the El Camino open-bed coupe -called the GMC Caballero - in the 1970s. The high-performance Syclone truck, based on the GMC Sonoma, was launched in the 1990s to expand the brand’s appeal to enthusiasts. Then, when GMC introduced the award-winning Envoy SUV in 1998, the brand established itself as a name to be reckoned with in the modern SUV segments. Today, GMC is one of the top truck/SUVs brands in the country.