USED HONDA FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED HONDAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
There are many great choices among the used cars for sales in Modesto, but few can combine efficiency, a fun-to-drive spirit, and standout design like pre-owned Hondas. And Prestige Auto Sales is your nearly perfect source for these fantastic used cars. After all, we have years of experience in satisfying our customers with the best deals, the best vehicles, and the best customer service. Need financing? Our secure online pre-approval process is your gateway to getting help even if you’ve got bad credit. When you’re ready to drive your dream car, Prestige Auto Sales is at your service!
WHY BUY PRE-OWNED HONDAS FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
Prestige Auto Sales puts you in charge of the shopping process whether you prefer to do things face-to- face in our clean and well-kept showroom or you’d rather handle it all online. In that case, you can check out our inventory from the convenience of your own phone or computer, arrange for a virtual vehicle demonstration, and even enjoy free local delivery (please see us for details).
Prestige Auto Sales then combines that convenience with quality. We have some of the top used cars for sale in Modesto, complete with available extended warranties for additional peace of mind. For hassle-free way savings, we also do extensive research on each pre-owned vehicle we sell to ensure it’s priced at fair-market value.
Remember, too, that our transparent pricing fully takes into account a used vehicle’s depreciation. That alone can lower the cost of a typical pre-owned car by some 20% compared to the price of a new model -after only one year. After five years on the road, a used car can easily be priced some 60% or more below what you’d pay for a brand-new edition.
Prestige Auto is also proud to be a California Price Leader Dealership! We will beat or match any price within a minimum of $500.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS IN THE USED HONDAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
Want to maximize your ownership experience while minimizing your outlay? That’s another benefit of the used cars for sale in Modesto, which can offer nearly all the high-end goodies you expect from a brand-new car or SUV, but at pre-owned pricing. In fact, used Hondas can showcase proprietary Sensing technology for passenger safety plus user-friendly infotainment systems designed to keep up with your busiest days. You can also find luxe upgrades for luxurious comfort in many pre-owned Honda vehicles.
Just note that exact equipment levels can vary between different models and model years.
- Safety and security are high priorities for a lot of modern drivers, so a lot of used Hondas help out with smart technology such as adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, traffic-sign recognition, forward collision warning, lane-keeping assistance, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and more.
- Honda can supply easy-to-use tech for staying on course and keeping in touch with large touchscreens, WiFi compatibility, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, satellite-linked full-color navigation, and wireless charging.
- Add a touch of elegant sophistication with upscale Honda amenities such as fine leather upholstery, heated/ventilated seating, heated steering wheels, signature LED lighting, panoramic sunroofs, hands-free access, futuristic head-up displays, and concert-level audio systems.
- A family that drives together thrives together, so Honda improves travel for all with rear-seat multimedia systems that can be used for gaming, movies, and even built-in streaming apps.
- Honda’s electrified models can be some of the most efficient used cars for sale in Modesto.
POPULAR USED HONDAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO
The used cars for sale in Modesto no doubt offer something for nearly everyone. But at Prestige Auto Sales, we sharpen our focus to really concentrate on the ones that local drivers love best - including a nice selection of versatile Honda SUVs and trucks. Of course, Honda has a fairly large lineup, so if you can’t find a rewarding ride on our lot, we can also search out even hard-to-find models to better meet your requirements.
- For a truck that truly stands out from the crowd, we can recommend the Honda Ridgeline that’s a top-notch towing machine with a mighty payload and remarkable innovations like lockable in-bed trunk storage, a dual-action tailgate that can swing out or drop down, and even audio speakers built into the cargo-bed walls.
- The brand’s bold SUVs are built for modern adventures with the comfort and capability you demand. We especially like the nimble Honda HR-V, the compact CR-V/CR-V hybrid, the mid-size two-row Passport, and the three-row Pilot.
- The Honda Accord and Civic are class leaders in the midsize and compact segments, respectively, and are available in multiple configurations to make more people happy. The Accord is available in sedan, hybrid, and coupe setups, while the Civic ups the ante with sedan, coupe, hatchback, and high-performance Si/Type R models.
- Just as versatile as many similarly sized SUVs, the Honda Fit subcompact hatch is as fun to drive as it is functional.
- The Honda Odyssey minivan is impressively stylish, and this standout family machine also provides real-world practicality with ingenious features ranging from rear-seat monitor systems to an integrated vacuum system.
- A dedicated hybrid, the Honda Insight gives you access to greener driving without sacrifice -and the same can be said for the Honda Clarity car family that comes in hybrid, EV, and fuel-cell editions.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF HONDA
Honda may be one of the most popular auto brands in the world, but the company first made its name in the motorcycle industry. The story starts after World War II, when Honda found itself with a supply of unused generator engines. The company made the best of a bad situation by using those motors to make and sell powered bicycles. Then, in 1949, Honda designed and launched its own purpose-built motorcycle that would be the first of millions. Honda went on to become the best-selling motorcycle maker in the world in 1964.
That kind of success inspired Honda to expand its product lineup with four-wheel vehicles - starting with the 1963 S500 sports car that even used a motorcycle-style chain drive. Honda began exporting small, fuel-efficient cars to the United States in 1969, putting the brand in place to take full advantage of the oil crisis of the 1970s. Honda’s 1972 Civic and 1976 Accord responded by becoming global icons that are still in production today. It’s further worth noting that Honda opened its first U.S. manufacturing plant in 1976 as well. It’s no wonder Honda is so popular across the United States, including right here in Modesto!