USED KIA FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
THE SMART SHOPPER’S GUIDE TO BUYING USED KIAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO, CA
The Kia brand has become well known for building stylish, fun-to-drive vehicles that won’t break your bank account, and Prestige Auto Sales has become just as well known for selling them! It’s all part of our hassle-free shopping process that puts your needs first: Our trusted staff of sales professionals are committed to helping you find a rewarding used car — whether it’s from Kia or another top-notch brand— that won’t break your bank account. And rest assured, we carefully select our vehicles, so we only stock the finest used cars for sale in Modesto.
So come find out how easy it can be to buy your next used car with Prestige!
WHY BUY USED KIAS FROM PRESTIGE AUTO SALES?
We believe the used cars for sale in Modesto should come with more value and less stress, so we take a different approach to pricing than many other dealerships: We spend a significant amount of our time evaluating local market conditions to make sure that every vehicle we sell has a fair and transparent price right from the first time you see it. No haggling is necessary! We’re also proud to be a California Price Leader Dealership, which means that we will beat and match any price within a minimum of $500. Nor do you have to worry about financing. You can get pre-approved in only minutes using our secure online applications, and our network of lenders is at your service even if you have less than perfect credit.
You don’t have to worry about coming into our dealership, either. Although we’d love to have you visit our clean and convenient store on McHenry Ave., we can fully support online buying with phone calls, FaceTime meetings, virtual vehicle walkarounds, and free home deliveries for folks within 50 miles (please see us for details).
Prestige Auto Sales can provide extended warranties on our vehicles as well for additional peace of mind.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE USED KIAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Of course, affordability is only one factor in the value equation, and the best used cars for sale in
Modesto aren’t just priced right; they’re also impressively equipped, so you get more features despite
spending less money. Our used Kias are a prime example of this, since they can combine their
mainstream pricing with premium amenities that can deliver a surprisingly upscale ownership experience.
Highlights include Kia’s DriveWise safety technologies, a wide range of infotainment resources, and the
kind of compelling creature comforts that you’d typically expect from a luxury brand. (Please note that
exact features may vary by model and model year.)
- Used Kia SUVs and cars can supply comprehensive high-tech safety with navigation-linked adaptive cruise control, front/rear automatic braking, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assistance, driver attention alert, rear-seat occupant alert, safe-exit technology, and more.
- Building on those technologies, Kia’s Highway Driving Assist can automatically manage many vehicle functions for semi-autonomous driving on certain roads (while you remain focused on the road ahead and ready to intervene as necessary).
- Even more digital convenience awaits with used Kias that have wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay plus Bluetooth, WiFi compatibility, full-color navigation, and wireless charging, all of which can help support the brand’s virtual instrument panels, large touchscreens, and clever head-up displays.
- Kia’s vision of luxury includes world-class cues such as Nappa leather heated/ventilated seats, heated leather steering wheels, Harman Kardon audio, signature LED lighting, panoramic sunroofs, rear media systems, and hands-free access.
- Some of the top used hybrids for sale in Modesto wear the Kia badge, and keep in mind that the brand actually offers regular hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and even a number of all-electric alternatives.
POPULAR USED KIAS FOR SALE IN MODESTO
Drivers in this part of California can have very specific tastes when it comes to their cars and SUVs, and this is something that Prestige takes into full account when stocking our inventory: We strive to only stock the most sought-after used cars for sale in Modesto, making it simple for you to find the one you want, with the equipment you want, at a price you can afford. Naturally, that means offering plenty of used SUVs -including many that have all wheel-wheel drive - to keep up with the current demand for these rugged and versatile machines.
- In fact, Kia showcases one of the mainstream’s most extensive SUV lineups, anchored by the Kia Sportage, Seltos, Santa Fe, Sorento, and Telluride. You’ll love their bold capability, dramatic designs, and well-equipped cabins.
- The midsize Sorento is also offered with hybrid and plug-in powertrains for additional efficiency, and it’s a great complement to the Kia Niro compact SUV that can be configured with hybrid, plug-in, or EV technology.
- The Kia Soul continues its reign of funkiness with an eye-popping design, incredible SUV- style versatility, and available turbocharged and all-electric powertrains for premium performance.
- Families can forget about dull minivans with the Kia Carnival three-row multipurpose vehicle that’s roomy and ready for your whole crew with intelligent technology, adventure-friendly performance, and an SUV-like design.
- The Kia Stinger is built to beat the European sport sedans at their own game with a sophisticated yet aggressive design that’s backed by thrilling power, standard rear-wheel drive, and precise handling. Take excitement to the next level by opting for features such as a twin-turbo V6, all-wheel drive, launch control, an electronically controlled suspension, and Brembo brakes.
- Kia’s compelling car lineup, led by the Rio, Forte, and K5, brings the brand’s benefits to the sedan and hatchback segments.
- Many previous-generation Kias can be smart buys for today’s used-car shopper, including the deluxe Cadenza and K900 rear-wheel-drive sedans, the midsize Optima, and the Sedona minivan.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF KIA
The Kia name translates as “rising from Asia,” which is certainly appropriate for this increasingly popular South Korean brand. Yet Kia actually struggled for many years before achieving its current success. Now, the company did get off to a fast start, introducing South Korea’s first domestically mass-produced bicycles in 1951. However, when Kia moved into making cars, in the early 1960s, it manufactured them under a license from Mazda.
Kia would go until 1993 before it started designing and building its own cars as a standalone automaker- and it wouldn’t stand alone for very long. The global finance crisis of the 1990s forced Kia into bankruptcy, and it was incorporated into Hyundai Motors in 1998. Which turned out to be an excellent opportunity for both brands. Today, Kia stands out as a sportier, more stylish complement to Hyundai so that both divisions can be at their best (with help from a significant U.S. manufacturing presence).